Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Studio



"How do you keep your yarn wrangling organised?...if you are organised, blog about an aspect of that organisation process, whether that be a particularly neat and tidy knitting bag, a decorative display of your crochet hooks, your organised stash..."

This is my Studio...


.....it's a fantastic space that my Husband helped me put together.  You can't see all of it in this pic but there is space up here to have a large table with a knitting machine on each side of it, and a sewing table.  The little square table you see above is where I keep my swift and ball winder, always at the ready and always in use, the small, white shelving unit to the right houses all of my knitting books and magazines, as well as jars filled with needles, notions and what nots.  To the left is my awsome yarn cubbie that my husband built for me.  It's duel purpose in that it keeps my yarn (hehe some of it) organized and visible and it is an actual solid wall that keeps me from doing a header down the stair well.  I wanted to share this space with you here because I'm anxious to get back into it after being locked out by snow and a less than adequate heating system.  This spring will see a major clean up, revamp and the addition of a much better wood stove so that I'm ready for next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment