Friday, April 22, 2011

Seasons 1 and 2

Reintroducing A Bag For All Seasons "Spring"....


I had to do a little tweaking.  I changed the leaf colour to a "springier" green and made it so that there are enough flowers and leaves to go around the bag without leaving gaps.  It's much better looking than the prototype...


Also introducing A Bag For All Seasons "Summer".  This is the first of it's kind, so it ended up not being perfect but the pic still shows where I'm going with it.  I'll be keeping this prototype for myself (aw shucks) and the next bags will be put together better.  By better I mean there will not be a gap between the roses and the leaves and there will be a few more leaves.  Also I think I should curve the line of the roses to be higher at the sides like I did in the "Spring" bag.  Even though it's only almost perfect, I'll still be very proud to wear it around town...



No comments:

Post a Comment