Monday, August 8, 2011

What's New?






Well I'll tells ya what's new!  I am having the most fun this summer!!!  Spent all kinds of time enjoying our little camper, visited with family, had time with friends, did some work on the house...and spent every waking hour thinking about sustainability!  As promised, I did plant a minimum of 2 trees this year to offset my carbon footprint created by this blog and my wee, little textile concern.  In fact I've planted 7 evergreens that were given to me by my lovely niece...she gave trees as favours at her wedding...cool or what.  I also planted 1 nectarine tree, 1 alaskan kiwi and 3 grapes (so the kiwi and grapes aren't actually trees but I think they still count) and I gave my Husband a 5 in 1 apple tree for his birthday.  I love to have pretty things in my garden and pretty things that feed me are even better.

And just so there's some knitting content in this blog post, I turned this


into this...


No comments:

Post a Comment