Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mildest Wovember Ever.




As anyone who reads this blog knows, I'm a proud believer in the myriad qualities of wool and can't wait until cooler weather arrives every year so that I can wrap myself in it.  Well this week, the second week of Wovember, the daytime temperatures have been in the double digits on the Celsius scale....that means warm.  So far for Wovember I've been working with 100% pure wool every day, It's been cold enough to sleep under 100% pure wool every night, but I'm afraid it's been too warm to even put mittens on!  This is very rare on the East Coast of Canada.  It usually does get very cold here at this time of year (and very damp which just makes it feel colder), but not this year...actually we've had a few Novembers like this due to climate change (don't get me started on that....just be kind to the Planet, OK).  I have managed to wear wool everyday by wearing a sweater as outerwear, but I'm afraid that's the best I can do.

1 comment:

  1. nice post. Now you can use this directory services to promote bulk woolen garments accessories import & export business.

    ReplyDelete