Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Happy New Year to all of my readers, I hope 2011 was terrific for you all and that 2012 holds even more happiness for you.  In the beginning of 2011, I set out on a journey of discovery of the "Knitterly" variety.  I had been selling knitted (and felted) accessories locally for a few years but not with any set goal in mind.  If you've been reading this blog since the beginning (around this time last year), you will know that my goal for 2011 was to create and sell enough pieces to decide once and for all if there was a realistic potential for business here.  I had a dollar amount in mind that, if I could reach that amount in 2011, I was actually on to something.  Good news folks, is that I did make that goal!  I made it and now for 2012 I have a different goal in mind.  This year I dive head first into the world of knitwear design.  My goal is to design and offer 4 patterns in 2012 and for now, to continue making and selling those lovely accessories that I've been working on already.  As you may know, my first pattern is due soon.  It's been a lot of work and also very rewarding.

All the best to you for the coming year,

Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment