Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Monday

I can't believe it's Monday again, or that January is almost over...again.

Spent my day off yesterday truly having a day off, I didn't do much of anything but boy did I have a great time doing it.  But, it's Monday again and that means back to work at both my jobs.  I finished a cabled hat this morning, one of twelve that I'm making to fill an order and I have a little swatch that I've been playing with too, it looks a little something like this...

...and it couldn't be smooshier.  I'm knitting it in Patons Classic Merino in Natural White, I love it.


Somebody has been keeping me well entertained while he's spent a lot of time up this apple tree chasing chickadees.  It's a poor quality photo but if you look closely, you can see Dave in the middle of the tree.  What you can't hear is how chatty he is scaring all the birds away....he hasn't learned stealth yet.

1 comment: