Monday, January 2, 2012

Things I Admire.

The people I admire most in life are those that never say "I can't possibly", but over and over again say "I can do that".  People who pick up something ordinary and make it into something extraordinary.  These people that I admire most also seem to make the things that I admire most....beautiful hand made furniture, delectable food,  a well constructed wall, a hand made gift, a well written book.  Yesterday, Mr. Homesteader and I received a gift from the Lady who works for us.  She's an amazing person (we already knew that long before yesterday) and she is both intelligent and talented.  Yesterday, she presented us with a quilt (hand stitched no less) that she had made for us complete with photos of our store copied onto fabric.  I was speechless.  It made me cry.  What an incredible gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment