Thursday, February 16, 2012

Almost There:)

Writing, knitting, rewriting, awaiting test knitting, rewriting and publishing a pattern has taken about twice as long as I had expected.  My first pattern is being proof read right now, it's a colour work Tam called Spudnik and it looks like this:




For Ravelry Users, you can get this pattern now, here

It is available on my Ravelry Store, woot woot!!!  I'm very excited, I'm also very nervous as this is my first one and I just hope that someone out there loves it as much as me.  As soon as I figure out how to add the Ravelry button to my blog the pattern will be available to all non Ravelry members, until then anyone with a Ravelry account can follow the link above.

I've also been hard at work on my second pattern to publish, it's a lovely textured cowl and looks like this:

This one is about a week away from publishing, I'm just rewriting it now.  I had mentioned in an early blog post this year that my goal for 2012 was to write 4 patterns and make them available for purchase, I guess I'm well on my way.  A special nod to Mr. Homesteader who encourages me every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment