Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Different Angle

So I told you all that I was working on a colour work hat pattern several weeks back.  I knit it, amended it, knit it again and passed it on to two test knitters.  The directions worked, neither of them were confused, they are both excellent knitters but I wasn't satisfied with the end result.  Their work was perfect, it was my work that I was questioning.  Sometimes thinking about it out loud can make you see things differently, you know, approach it from a different angle.  That said, tomorrow, as soon as my feet hit the floor I'm going to rewrite, reknit and make the top of the hat completely different (that's the part I wasn't loving).  THEN I will have it available for sale on Ravelry....I shall let you know when it is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment