Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Books

Mrs Beetons Book of Household Management: Abridged edition

Just ordered two new books (they're really a birthday gift from my parents).  After watching and falling head over heals in love with the documentary series Victorian Farm, Edwardian Farm and Tales From the Green Valley, I wanted to have some of the books that were discussed and used in the series and were made about them.  I already have the books Victorian Farm and Book Of The Farm....and today I ordered Edwardian Farm and Mrs. Beeton's Book Of Household Management.  What wonderful additions to my library, not only will I find hundreds of useful bits of information in them, but also hours upon hours of good reading....perhaps by the light of that beautiful and practical oil lamp that I brought back to life:)

You can watch Edwardian Farm HERE, or Victorian Farm
HERE.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment