Saturday, March 17, 2012

Improvements

I've been working on improvements to the blog....just some stuff that I've wanted to do for some time but hadn't yet figured out how to...until now.

As you can see, at the top left hand corner there is a link to my Ravelry page, you can view my page and patterns from here but to navigate around Ravelry you must create an account and login.  It is free, it is easy and if you do so, you will be joining over 2 million other knitters and crocheters all over the world.  It's a great site and worth your time.

Second, you can purchase any of my patterns from clicking on their picture in the column down the right hand side of the blog.  You do not have to have a Ravelry account to purchase from these links (but you should get one anyway, because you really don't want to miss out on all the fun).  Just in case you don't know, Ravelry is a website for knitters and crocheters.  It's a place where you can find people that live close by that share your interests, find out about swaps, meet ups and knit-a-long.  It's a resource with links to tutorials, designers, blogs, yarns stores, websites, patterns to purchase, patterns for free.  Seriously, it's just a terrific place.

Hope you enjoy the improvements I've made, I think they will make things easier to navigate.  Oh, and Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment