Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello Sweet Darling....

....I first noticed this beautiful fabric 2 years ago, tucked away in the bargain shelves at my local craft store. Every time I walked past the bargain wall I checked to see if it was still there and fell in love with it all over again.  I didn't know what I would use it for so I just couldn't justify buying it even though it was very reasonably priced.....couldn't justify it until a few days ago, when I just could not walk past it one more time!  That sweet lady was coming home with me...and here she is...


I have 2.6 metres of this lovely fabric and it goes absolutely, heart-breakingly (sure that's a word...why not) well in my living room/front hall.  I have decided to make several cushions out of it and maybe a whimsical little mantle scarf (if I don't go too cushion crazy).  I have always loved paisley.

No comments:

Post a Comment