Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's The Date? ....No Really!?

I have not posted very much this summer!  Not that I haven't had any blog fodder, I've just been so darn busy.  Life has been wonderfully hectic for the Mr. and I here on our wee homestead, what with home and work and cats.....woooooooooo, I need a nap!

We have been reaping the rewards of a garden well tended....


....peas and carrots and beets and beans and kale.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We've been enjoying watching the interaction between Dave and Penelope also.....


....they take a break from chasing each other from time to time to take a much needed nap, Dave looooves his new kitty!

I've been getting a lot of knitting done also, after rushing out the door on arriving home from vacation to deliver most of my hat inventory...I turned around and made another dozen which I will have to deliver soon. You know this makes me happy.


I'm still suffering a little from Granny Square Fever, I like this playful square but I can make the centre look more like a rose than it does here....


I'm thinking the studio will need a girly, soft coloured, granny square throw to go with the light, airy colours I've picked out for paint.  Even in this heat I can't put down my wool, it smells even stronger in the heat and the smell of real wool is the best aromatherapy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment