Friday, November 15, 2013

Rose Cottage

There's a lovely antique and gift shop opening today in Summerside, PEI.


Rose Cottage Antiques and Gifts
401 Water Street
Summerside

902-724-3399

Here is a little look inside.....


 Pretty dishes and crockery.



A charming display of my very own knitting things.



Hand sewn aprons and tea towels.


Antiques.


Things to keep you cozy.


Treasures tucked into every corner.


More antiques.


Did I mention there is a goodly bunch of antiques?

If you're in the area, you simply must go.  It is truly beautiful shop and the ladies will be so happy to see you.  I am one of the fortunate, local artisans who have been asked to join Rosemary in her venture, of course I gladly accepted and you can now find my accessories here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how nifty nookish ! I love that you can sell your knitteds there ! I wish I could drop by... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dream come true Jen! Well, if you're ever in P.E.I, you will have to stop by!!!

    ReplyDelete