Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Doing What I Do

My friend Rosemary has had her new shop open for two months now, and in that time I have been very successful in selling my wee knits and things there.  While boxing up another shipment of woollen goodies to take to her, I realized that I was packing up the 70th piece!  Thank you to Rosemary and all of the customers that have stopped by Rosemary's Store and supported both her and I in the last couple of months. I'm looking forward to 2014 being a busy and successful year for all of us.  Here's a little sampling of what you can expect to find when you go there...


Cushions


Hats


More hats, and mittens and other lovelies.

You can find Rose Cottage Antiques and Gifts in Summerside, Prince Edward Island at
401 Water Street W
902-724-3399

or on Facebook here Rose Cottage

2 comments:

  1. Brighid... did you make ALL THOSE THINGS????
    Also, hey, I didn't know you live on Prince Edward Island ! Wow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did, and many, many more. I dropped off 17 projects to the store yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete