Monday, June 30, 2014

The Show

The West Prince Arts Council, Showcase of the Arts was a whole lot of fun.  We were hoping for more foot traffic but all in all it was a successful day.  I was able to sell enough pieces to make the day pay and I made some valuable contacts.  I was a little concerned at first that I would not have enough pieces to fill my table.  I was mistaken.  The table was full and lush and I was very happy with how it all turned out.








There were many other Artisans at the show.  Pam was there with her amazing hooked rugs and wall hangings....



Michelle had a table filled with her quilted lovelies.



Sandy did not disappoint with her paintings.




And Deborah...well she blew me away with her amazing paper sculptures.



I really enjoyed myself.  Thank you to everyone who was in attendance,  council members, volunteers and members of the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment