Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Great Day At The Market


 The Spring Etsy Popup Market was wonderful.  The day started with the bustling, waxing energy of over 30 talented artisans and went by quickly as we chatted with hundreds of lovely folks who came to see what we were up to.



Chef Pendergast was there, keeping us well fed with a delicious vegetarian chili with fresh corn tortilla.  Thanks Chef, it was very good...and I was very hungry.

I also got to meet the lovely and talented Simone, who's blog I've followed for a while.  She showed the public how we fibre people have fun by spinning at her wheel.  It was nice to meet you Simone.

It was a fun and successful event and I am really looking forward to doing it all again in the Fall...hope to see you there.  Now that the market is behind me, I'm back to the machine to churn out a dozen fabulous shawls for the ladies at Belfast Mini Mills.  TTFN

2 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to meet you Chantelle and I look forward to seeing you at the Etsy show in the Fall. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simone, it was so nice to meet you also....see you in September!

    ReplyDelete