Thursday, December 24, 2015

We Wish You A Sheepy Christmas, And A Wooly New Year!

I've finished my very sheepy Baa-ble Hat, just in time for Christmas! 

Yarn:  MacAusland's 2-ply in Rust, Black and Blue Tweed.  The little white sheep were knitted using my own handspun from my own wee flock which are all gone now.  A very special hat indeed.




Pattern:  Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith.

Being not very experienced (or talented) at colour work, I am quite pleased with how my hat turned out.  I ended up knitting it inside out to make my floats looser and that certainly paid off.  Thanks Donna for creating this wonderful pattern, which is available on Ravelry.  I apologize for not having a link directly to the pattern but for some reason my computer is not cooperating.

Mr. Homesteader, the cats and I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.  I hope all of you knitters out there have all your gift knitting finished and wrapped and are able to put your feet up with some knitting, just for you.   I will be home on Holiday for the next few days, doing just that.

All the best,
Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment